Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Define: INSANITY

I finally figured out how fitness guru Shaun T came up with the name INSANITY for his fitness program. It has nothing to do with how difficult it is or how crazy the overall challenge is. I believe why is it really called INSANITY has everything to do with why WOULDN'T you do it!

I am sore, I hurt, and I have days where I dread putting that DVD in. I know that if I don't follow the program, If I don't use MyFitnessPal.com, and If I don't push myself to be healthier, I will just fall back to bad habits and be 250 lbs. once again. 

I am the only one to blame for my lack of fitness, and I will be the only one to credit when I make it to 180 lbs. and looking like I did in college.

P.S. I have given hope of having ripped abs and looking like Shaun T. Not because I don't think I can do it, but rather, I need to set my own standard.

No comments: