Pages

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Well... This sucks...

I've been sore before, but never like this! Since I've incorporated running into my workout regiment, I have never have my muscle & joints hurt this much in my history. I know that being older has a lot to do with it but all the stretching in the world doesn't seem to help. I hope things start to get better. The second month of INSANITY begin tomorrow with the Fit Test AND a new circuit. I've been told this month is going to be HARD!

On a personal note, I've been trying to spend more time with my family and do more around the house. I'm trying to improve my family life. There are days when I just want time to myself but I'm willing to sacrifice it to be a better father & husband.

Therapy sessions are going well but at the end of the day I need to figure out what I have to be happy. Because right now, I am struggling with that.

1 comment:

Jodi H said...

It will take time but the soreness will go away! Don't give up!! You've got this!